Saturday, November 22, 2014

Menu development in progress...

So much for Weight Watchers this week!

We had fresh, homemade lasagna.
Biscotti from The Art of Crunch Biscotti-

-me, working in the kitchen-

Yes, that is a 27# Prime Rib...

Truck full of supplies

SampleTime!! Chef Betty Ann Curry is amazing.

Time to blend the Harbor General Store Espresso with some dear friends at Cutters Point! Our Espresso is an 'Ohana Harbor Coffee Company Blend (naturally😉). Kona of coarse!

Our flavor Profile is rich, sweet with a smokey finish. I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out!



Thanks for your time,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how happy I am to finally hear of a grocery store downtown. I'm Realtor at Hawkins Poe Real Estate, in Gig Harbor, and can't tell you how many comments I heard from residents and all our boating community after the QFC closed. You are within walking distance to the Marinas for all our renters and visitors coming in. I will definitely be spreading the word and making myself visible in your store! Food sounds great! LuAnn Frans

    ReplyDelete